We focus on producing the best iGaming solutions for our clients so that they can grow and develop across regulated markets worldwide
Sportnco is one of the leading sports betting and gaming solutions providers in the online gambling industry. We focus on producing the best iGaming solutions for our clients so that they can grow and develop across regulated markets worldwide.
We currently have 30 live partners working in 13 countries across Europe and Latin America and will soon be launching in new regions such as North America. Sportnco is part of the France Pari group, it operates the largest B2B betting networks in Spain and France and is active in many other European markets.
Our teams of marketing specialists, software engineers, odds compilers and risk management experts are based in our offices in Toulouse, France, and Madrid and Barcelona, Spain. From there they develop Sportnco’s technology to provide a fully integrated, complete turnkey solution for our customers.
Developed in-house, our sportsbook offering combines the best odds on more than 50 sports and 50,000 events in the world’s biggest and most popular sports leagues.
Our in-house expertise enables us to maintain complete control over our technology and focus on providing the best sportsbook offering to our partners.
We have full flexibility to respond to our customers’ specific requirements. Whether in relation to regulatory compliance, risk management or marketing for a major event, we produce the right offerings at the right times.
Player Account Management
Get the complete turnkey solution: Sportnco combines its betting solution with a player account management (PAM) system that lets operators manage all the key aspects of their activities.
Sporntco’s combined betting solution and PAM system enable fast integration and launch of your iGaming website. Whether it’s marketing campaigns, bonuses and promotions, affiliate management or business reporting our integrated betting and PAM technology make it easy for you to manage all those tasks.
Sportnco’s turnkey solution is your one-stop-shop for fast integration and optimal speed to market.
Sportnco is a digital company first and foremost.
In the past year online and mobile gambling has provided vital economic activity for land-based operators unable to open their physical casinos or betting outlets.
In markets like the US it has pushed states into regulating what will become the biggest iGaming market in the world.
Contact Sportnco to find out how we can help you achieve your digital transformation and harness the power of interactive gambling. Our complete turnkey solution offers the best technology and user experience in regulated markets.
Sportnco: 100% digital
Mobile, tablet and desktop
A sportsbook solution goes further than a simple technology platform, it really includes a lot of things like good performances, a regulatory adaptation, but especially a trading tailored to your company strategy, customization, dedicated development and a very personalised attention.
I claim firmly that Sportnco has been surpassing our expectations in any level.This is the big different between having a sports betting solution and having your sports betting solution.
NEWS & PRESS REVIEWS
BNP Paribas Développement enters France Pari capital structure for continued B2B growth and tech investment
For business enquires
For employment enquires
For press enquires
For any other enquires
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user’s terminal on computers, mobile phones and other devices. In order to optimize and improve the Services, these files allow the Website to remember information about your visit, such as the language or options previously selected, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful.
However, the User has the possibility to configure his browser or the access device to be notified on the screen of the receipt of Cookies and to prevent their installation. It is recommended to consult the instructions and manuals of the browser and / or access device to expand this information.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website, the user is accepting that cookies can be installed on their device, which allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- Information necessary to keep your session active.
- The personalization data of the services.
- Information about the ads displayed to the user.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled, such as staying identified, or when they are manually deleted.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, the Web may use:
These are those that are sent to the terminal equipment from a computer managed by the editor itself that provides the service requested by the User.
These are those that are sent to the terminal equipment from a computer that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. On some Web pages, third-party cookies can be installed that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services (http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/)
They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a service.
They allow the data to remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Technical and personalization
cookies Cookies exempted from acceptance according to art. 22.2 LSSI
These cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the Services with the following objectives:
- Keeping the user identified in such a way that, if he closes a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day he re-enters said service, he will remain identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to re-identify himself. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the “close session” functionality, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service, the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services.
- Allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration, etc.
Cookie settings panel
Cookies de análisis estadístico y publicidad
Los principales objetivos que se persiguen son:
- Permitir la identificación anónima de los Usuarios navegantes a través de la cookie (identifica navegadores y dispositivos, no personas) y por tanto el recuento aproximado del número de visitantes y su tendencia en el tiempo.
- Identificar de forma anónima los contenidos más visitados y por tanto más atractivos para los Usuarios.
- Saber si el Usuario que está accediendo es nuevo o repite visita.
- Permitir la gestión de la forma más eficaz posible de los espacios publicitarios que, en su caso, el editor haya incluido en una página web, aplicación o plataforma desde la que presta el servicio solicitado. La información obtenida a través de las cookies de análisis permite adaptar el contenido de los anuncios al perfil de navegación creado para el usuario.
Own and third party cookies
The information is obtained by Suertia and by third parties and allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
List of cookies used by the site:
- Suertia.es: User session cookies and to improve the user experience on the site.
- Google Inc .: Google Analytics, uses its own cookies to save the navigation of users on the Website, storing only non-personal information.
- Google Inc .: Doubleclick. They are used to personalize advertising so that it is more relevant to the user. Among other purposes, they are often used to segment it according to content so that it is more relevant to Users and to avoid showing ads that Users have already seen.
- Adform.net: They are used to personalize advertising so that it is more relevant to the User. Among other purposes, they are often used to segment it according to content so that it is more relevant to users and avoid displaying ads that Users have already seen.
- Yahoo: They are used to personalize advertising so that it is more relevant to the User. Among other purposes, they are often used to segment it according to content so that it is more relevant to users and avoid displaying ads that Users have already seen.
- Taboola Europe Limit: They are used to personalize advertising so that it is more relevant to the User. Among other purposes, they are often used to segment it according to content so that it is more relevant to users and avoid displaying ads that Users have already seen.
- Verizon: Used to personalize advertising so that it is more relevant to the User. Among other purposes, they are often used to segment it according to content so that it is more relevant to users and avoid displaying ads that Users have already seen.
- Microsoft Inc .: Bing. To more effectively market product or services, to record the effectiveness of advertising and to record the completion of your transaction.
- Cloudflare: Used to maximize network resources, manage traffic, and protect against malicious traffic.
How can I deny, revoke consent or delete installed cookies?
The user has the option to deny, revoke consent or eliminate cookies by selecting the corresponding options in their Web Browser, which by default, for the most part, are configured to accept cookies automatically.
In the help menu of your browser you can consult the instructions and manuals to expand this information. In the event that you have activated, in your browser, the possibility of automatic installation of cookies, it will be considered for all purposes that you have given your express consent for their storage in relation to accessing and using the website.
Preservation of personal data